Our primary software developer has over twenty years of experience creating custom and commercial and enterprise applications for Microsoft Windows. Whether you need a quick design review or a new touch-centric application for modern portable devices, we can get the job done. Our primary focus is on creating XAML-based software to run on Windows (both UWP and WPF).
Although application design and implementation is our focus, we can also help design and create SQL server databases.
User Experience Design
Features and functionality are not sufficient for a successful software system. Our usability consultant can help ensure that your users and your software have an effective and peaceful coexistence.
Usability benefits your company by:
- Boosting productivity and efficiency.
- Decreasing training and support costs.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Increasing sales and referrals.
- Reducing overall development costs.
- Increasing acceptance of your product, process, or web site.
These benefits are achieved through proven user-centered design techniques. Working with your organization, we identify your essential usability needs and address those needs in a timely, cost-effective manner. Available services include:
- User Research - Identify who will use a product or web site, what they will use it for, under what conditions they will use it, and what they expect from it.
- Information Architecture - Examine tasks to be done and information to be displayed. Then, create an organized structure for people to perform tasks and access information.
- User Interface Design - Lay out the visual interface to simplify navigation, facilitate task completion, and effectively communicate your message.
- Usability Evaluation - Collect feedback from potential users to assess the design and identify problems to be addressed. This focuses improvements where the payback is greatest.
- Prototyping - Create mockups for concept demonstration or design evaluation and refinement
- Implementation - Implement applications and databases.