Unit Conversion Professional for Windows 8.1
International travelers, cooks, engineers, and students: Let Unit Conversion Professional save you time and energy. If an Australian says her car gets 18 kilometers per liter, how many mile per gallon is that? How many pounds of chicken should you buy to triple a recipe calling for 400 grams of meat? How many astronomical units are in a light year?
Why we’re different: Great usability
- Other conversion utilities make you wade through long lists to find the categories and units you care about; Unit Conversion Professional lets you bring up front the units you need most often for quick access, as favorites.
- Say good-bye to the space-wasting onscreen keyboard: Unit Conversion Professional’s integrated keypad/calculator speeds number entry, allows scientific notation, and minimizes switching between apps.
- Unlike utilities that make you enter a number, search for the unit to convert to, and click a button to get results, Unit Conversion Professional instantly provides results in all units as you type in numbers.
- Reflected Sun’s software is designed with people in mind, to be quick and easy to use. Our primary software developer’s decades of work in user interface design means that our applications are developed from the ground up to provide a pleasant user experience. You deserve to get your work done without frustrations.
- Download your free trial version of Unit Conversion Professional today.
Get a 7-day free trial from the Windows store today.
Frequently asked questions
Unit Conversion license and disclaimer of warranty
- Fourteen useful unit conversion categories (such as temperature, length, volume, fuel consumption, energy, etc.) and hundreds of different units.
- Works well with touch, mouse, and keyboard.
- Copy and paste values without having to make a selection. The advanced copy button on the app menu lets you copy the unit name or abbreviation along with the numeric value.
- A quick and simple "favorites" system lets you choose the categories and units of measure you use most often and show them first. But, if you really need to find out how deep 20,000 leagues is, you can always scroll to see the obscure conversions.
- Integrates with Windows Search to provide quick access to hundreds of unit conversions.
- Display results using a fixed number of decimal places, scientific (exponential) notation, or with the smart default (that adaptively chooses a good way to display numbers, based on the value and magnitude).
- You can optionally view or enter extremely large or small numbers using elegantly formatted scientific notation (a.k.a. exponential entry).
- Works great beside other applications snapped to the either side of the screen (as shown below).