World Time Clock
You're on a business trip halfway around the world on your anniversary. You need to call your spouse, but you better not wake them up, and you definitely don't want to get the date wrong because of the International Date Line. Our app can easily solve this timing problem for you.
Coordinate communication with far-flung friends or international businesses with “World Time Clock”. Quickly know the time and date anywhere – time zones, international calling codes, and daylight savings time (a.k.a. summer time) are handled for you. Simplify choosing a call time that meets everyone's needs with the handy "Call Planning" tool.
Unit Conversion Professional
International travelers, cooks, engineers, and students: Let Unit Conversion Professional save you time and energy. How many tablespoons are in a quarter cup? What did Jules Verne mean when wrote 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea? If Qantas has a 20 kg weight limit on bags, how many pounds is that?
An easy-to-use application for keeping track of sleep patterns and activities that effect your sleep or insomnia.
The perfect companion app for sleep therapists and people being treated for insomnia.
- Anyone can record and analyze sleep-related information for free.
- Easily see charts and sleep statistics to help you understand the most important features of your sleep.
- Available for Android and Windows 10 devices.
- If you want, you can share sleep information with your sleep therapist or doctor (if you both opt-in).
- Designed for use with CBTI (Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia).